Underwater Robotic Technology
This is an introductory course on underwater robotics technology, covering the following topics:
- Introduction to Underwater Robotics Technology.
- Vehicle Specification & Modelling.
- Vehicle Control Design & Simulation.
- Electronic Controller Design.
- Underwater Sensors Module.
- Propulsion Methods.
From this course, the participants will gain a clear understanding on the requirements to design and develop their underwater robotics platform. The learning materials in the course will allow the participant to develop a working underwater robotics prototype for a simple underwater exploration application.